2.6.08

कलि लाल है.



Stephanie and I had a Sunday Funday at Ajit Bhawan (a pretty nice Westernized hotel with a swimming pool.) In this lovely photo I'm wearing Stephanie's "swimsuit" and our waiter's turban. Sundays are the only days we have free; therefore, we have been making the most of them...

Oh, and this would be the day that I received lovely 3rd degree burns that are currently scabs on my chest. It was funny at the time to say "Kali lal hai," meaning, Kali is red. A few hours later when I couldn't move my legs and I was crying with a bottle of aloe lotion...it wasn't funny anymore. Lesson learned. For real this time.

3 comments:

pam said...

turbin and bikini work well together!

Molly McNutt said...

Pleeease make this your profile picture on facebook.

Kali said...

Because this is such a flattering picture.